#2

Blog will go private soon.....please send me your contact info to get access

Hi,
Due to some strange things lately this blog will go private. If you're a follower and want to stay connected (which I hope you do) please send me your contact info (email) so I can give you access!
For some reason I can't figure out how to make it private and you login. Seems I have to invite you so I need your email! Please do so soon!

To a T
Are we there Yet?

I hope you'll both join! And others I may have forgotten also!

Thanks ladies!

FYI- big blog post coming soon! :) It's a doozy!  You'll enjoy reading.

:) Kitty

5 comments:

Just Believing said...

so my guess is of course baby #2 on the way :)

I'd love to follow angel8443@aol.com

Lauren said...

You have my other email, but my google email (the one I view your page through) is arewethereyet.baby@gmail.com

Now I have to try and remember to actually GO to your page, because when you go private your posts don't show up on my dashboard anymore!

To A T said...

Still here reading!!

tifwalk@gmail.com

OOOH! Can't wait to read the big post!! :)

Amanda said...

Well, you certainly have us all wondering!

I'd like to keep up, amandawithpcos (at) gmail (dot) com

gee said...

hey girlie...hope everything is good!! wow i can't believe that i've been goon so long and missed so much updates on v. she is such a beautiful baby. :)

i'm going to start blogging again. been so caught up at home and work it has left me with no time to myself.

my email is geemcee@ymail.com, please add me. take care!!