#2

V is 3, birthday party and pregnancy updates

My sweet V turned 3 years old on Wednesday! Yes, she's 3. My how the time flys by! She's such a beautiful, funny, smart, creative, sweet little girl! Here is a picture of us as we were spending time at a fun, local park, riding their choo choo train on the afternoon of her birthday!



Yesterday we took her to a big farm with pumpkins, animal, playrounds, a bouncy pillow to jump on, car train to ride and more. Here's a picture of her having a super great time!

Today we celebrated her birthday again with her birthday party! This year we had it at a fire station! The kids loved playing at the station and touring the fire truck! It was super fun and here are some pictures of my beautiful daughter and of the party. I must admit I think my decorations turned out terrific!





Fire Cheif Hats  :)
 Yummy Cake
 and Cupcakes
 Firetruck favor bags

As you can tell, V had a fabulous birthday, week, weekend and party! I'm so happy it was a wonderful week and time of celebration for her! She is truly loved a huge amount and I want her to feel that especially on her birthday week! I loved telling her the story of her birth the night before her birthday! She wanted to hear it again and again!


On to pregnancy updates:
Weeks: 20wks1day  :)
Weight gain: only 1 lb in the last 2 weeks, I'm trying hard to eat better to reduce my weight gain
Gender- Girl still  :) I'm so excited when I saw girl or she when talking about baby sister! So nice to know!
Feeling- well, less tired but occassionally need naps
Movement- feeling the baby more and more, DH even got to feel her last night
Belly- yes poked out a little (need to update pic) and baby seems to be so low, Dr. said it's a 2nd baby thing :)
Food-enjoying my fruit :)
Other: It's hard to get up and down and out of bed sometimes but I'm loving where we are. So excited for all of us and V.

Well that's about it. WE're doing well. Got in a tuff with the family today while setting up V's party but I'm not going to let that get me down. Too many good things going on with us!

Until next time.......
Kitty  :)





No comments: