#2

My baby is over 10weeks old!






I can't believe my precious baby girl is over 10 weeks old. 10weeks and 2 days to be exact. It's hard to believe she's been here that long and also not longer than that! She's such a joy and definitely our new love! She's so amazing! Her beautiful smiles, her laughs, her talking, her kicking legs (definite athlete), her coohs, her frowns, her grasps on to my boob when it's feeding time, her sighs, her soft skin, her cute body, everything about her! She's so magical!!!!! I love her so very much!! I can't imagine life without her and I love that she's part of me and part of DH!!! If you remember right, I'm adopted so it's so neat that she's part of me by blood....but if she weren't I'd love her just the same!!! I know that for a fact! Once that baby comes home with you they are yours and your heart is attached!!! :)

Well dh and I are tired of traveling. We just returned from a week in Florida to be home 5 days and then we went to my grandmas so she could meet V. She loved her so much and it was so cute! Now we're home a bit before going to see family again but then thank goodness we'll be home for a while! Thank goodness! We love the family time but we're ready to be home and keep V on her schedule!! She slept a little differently the last 3 nights but seems she may be back on her normal tonight. She went down at 8 after a major feeding frenzy and we hope she'll do her typical 7 hours. Recently we even had an almost 9 hour stint. Crazy she can sleep that long isn't it! She's a doll!!!!

Update on me--- I've lost almost all but 20 lbs. I'm working out slowly about every other day now and for only 20ish or so mins but it helps- it's jogging, eliptical and a few arm weights. I'm supposed to have a training session tomorrow but not sure I'm up for it....we'll see. I'm feeling good but feeling the need to be more productive. With DH here now I just want us all to hangout but I'm not getting as much done...after the holidays I'm going to ensure we get more done. We're getting better but I need to feel like we're getting things done. Right now, when we are home, we try and do the gym, clean up a bit, buy holiday gifts and run errands. that takes about all day even with both of us at home. Crazy isn't it!!

I'm also wishing I had the "ultimate best friend!" I always wish for the this and the closest I have is my DH! I have good friends but not the ultimate best friend that you can say anything to....maybe it's me always not wanting anyone to feel badly for me or whatever....if I had that friend I'd say how it's hard that we are both laid off.....hard in a way you might not expect...hard bc you want to tell peopel you are close to but noboday can understand or relate....kinda like when you're TTC and you might have to get help....like we did with taking Femara. I feel the need to tell people "don't worry, we'll be fine and it will all work out!" And yes I believe this but sometimes I want to tell people it's hard, and yes, I do have my moments of worry, and yes I want DH to get a really great and high paying job bc he deserves it more than almost anyone I know. And yes we were careful with our money and saved but why do we have to spend our savings when I just want to be adding to it---yes I know savings are for rainy days like these... But I don't say these things.....I just tell people we'll be ok. And we will. But sometimes I need an outlet too....thank goodness for my fabulous DH!!! Does that make sense....is that too "real" for people to hear? Am I too nice and keep people from hearing the hard part....sometimes I think I am. Anyway, I do know things wll work out and things are great that we get to spend time together but it would be even greater if we could do this and get our 2 salaries----we'd be banking so much money know since DH finished grad school and we've finished paying that off. But it's ok, this is why we saved and we are fortunate we were smart with our money. I know this is a blessing to lead us to an even higher and better path! And also so we can spend time with our amazing baby girl!

Well that's about it for now...here are a few new pics! More to come!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Kitty, it's okay to admit that things are hard. Nobody would blame you for not always putting on a strong face.
(((hugs)))

Libby said...

Darling photos! I can't believe she's over 10 weeks old already - wow!

As Lauren said, it's OK to tell people that you're in a challenging place right now. If you do open up a bit with friends, maybe they'll surprise you with their understanding. Also, some may not want to just assume things are hard and then make you upset by implying as much... I'm thinking about you guys these days and hoping that a fantastic job comes along soon for your DH! Hugs...