Hi everyone,
It's hard to believe it's already June! But that's ok but I'm ready for fun summer weekends and afternoons!
Things are going well. V will be 8mths on June 10th....so crazy! She's got 1 tooth on the bottom that's about 1/3 of the way up and it's very cute! She's very close to crawling and she's about to go on her third beach trip! :) She's finally reaching for us and she's just so darn sweet and cuddly!
DH is still job searching and his dad is still in the rehab facility. Please pray for him....he's gone through a lot....including pneumonia and now MRSA. His heart is doing great and they are working on weaning him again from the ventilator and getting him some PT/OT. It's been a slow road but we really hope it's on the way to improvement.
My dad got good news back from a CT scan and he's starting to feel a little better. We had a great memorial day weekend with the family and my parents loved time with V.
I have a neighbor across the street who we used to be very close with. It's a young couple our age with an almost 2 yr old. She found out she had thyroid problems and Grave's disease after the baby was born bc she lost so much weight and had eye problems and anxiety. She wanted to try to get pregnant last fall but couldn't because of her thyroid and a treatment she had to get so then it got moved to this summer and the last 2 months she's been acting very strange. I must admit it hurts my feelings...even though my husband swears it's not us. We think either her thyroid is acting up again and she can't conceive (1st time around she got pregnant the 1st month) or something else is going on with her...she's very closed off suddenly and goes inside anytime we are out..with hardly a wave. Just not herself and it stinks. I need to just bite the bullet and bake her cookies or something but it's hard bc my feelings have been hurt....but i must realize it's probably not me and she's probably struggling. I always wave to her even though I feel her wave back is hardly a wave to a friend....and just this morning I didn't wave when my mom and husband waved back....I was just tired of the pretending....and now I feel guilty about it. she probably didn't realize I didn't wave since I was putting stuff in my mom's car but I now feel bad. Anyway, think of my neighbor....she's hurting I believe.
I'm good. Work is fine. Weight loss slowed down a bit over memorial day weekend bc I only worked out once but I'm trying to get back into it. I'm hovering around 171 but would really like to get down to 165 and be much toner in the legs and arms, especially those darn triceps...any tips ladies?>
Well....better get to work.
And for the few of you that read my blog....I found a great website for kids clothing at great prices....kidsurplus. Check it out, they even have zutano at reduced prices!!
:) Kitty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment