#2

My husband is great but he often doesn't hear me or listen

Anyone else feel like their husband doesn't even hear what they said? My DH used to always say "I hear everything you say!" Well lately we've both seen that not to be the case. Litterally, he gets the wrong things at a store or misses items completely. OR I ask him what I said and he has no idea. His patience level with talking about things has decreased too....is this what happens when a guy doesn't have a job for a while? I didn't think this happened to me but maybe it's bc my family is more complicated and so you have to listen. I've realized over time that my husband and his family don't ask a lot of things, don't require much of each other and therefore I think this is part of the reason we are where we are.

It's fine, we're fine, etc but it's been frustrating lately. Somedays I want to shake him....is there a husband shaken syndrome out there?!  Don't worry, he'd never let me shake him. And I wouldn't. :)  Maybe I just need to do the "someone's crabby" crab walk with my fingers that my girlfriend showed me last night. It's literally hilarious!

Oh DH, please start listening and give more patience to talking about "grown up things!" It's like his patience for our daugther has expanded amazingly but his patience for me and grown up talks has rapidly decreased.

No comments: