You can find them on Facebook, they are called **Forward Thinking!** And she's a WAHM! (A work from home mom with a wonderful reason for starting her business!) (When you get to her page you'll see it's actually called 4ward Thinking Cloth Diapers)

And can I tell you, you will love, love, LOVE them! (Look under her photos for her products and fabrics available) Aren't they gorgeous!!!
She sells all sorts of things so you are bound to fall in love with at least 1 item. Here is a short list of some of the items she makes/sells: matching, adorable pjs, teething (your LO wears these, not chews on them), blankeys, matching t-shirts, cloth diapers, fleece diaper covers, wool long pants, bibs, diapers and matching blankeys, and many other cute things)
She's always having sales, auctions and items for sale! Check her out!!!
This will probably get you there:
http://www.facebook.com/search.php?q&init=quick&tas=0.2349404183709436#!/4wardThinking
Anyway, just thought I'd share. I adore her products! We have the cutest polka dot fleece cover already and plan to get a pocket diaper and more covers! I love them and they are excellent QUALITY!! Go to her site and look under photos and scroll down on her wall to see other items she's recently posted! The sale is going to be GREAT!!! I know I can't wait! I love supporting a WAHM and one with such talent!
Just wanted to share! I really hope you'll check her out for you and your little one or for gift giving!!!
Kitty :)











No comments:
Post a Comment