#2

Ever feel like you're stuck and others are moving forward.......

So maybe I feel that way because we're waiting for DH to get a job! Maybe I feel like things are on hold until that happens. There's not even that much that I have on the list now......but in the near future, yes! I want to TTC by the late fall/end of the year. Maybe October timing or even up until Jan but definitely pregnant by then! We need DH to have a job to have insurance through a company so we don't have to pay for maternity coverage on our own plus it will be good all the way around for him to get a job soon.....mostly for his sake and for us to get on with how things will progress for our family.

And maybe it's not all about being pregnant! If I lost 10-12 lbs and people said "Wow, you look awesome" that would be enough possibly! I guess I just want something to look forward to....think about.....etc. I am working on eating well and exercising a lot but boy is it slow this time. :) But, I'm sticking with it! :) And I'm sewing and just started making diapers! Stay tuned!
Does it sometimes make me nervous when I wonder how little V will take Daddy going back to work and not being with her all day? Yes, but he needs a job and it will give him the piece he's missing. It's affected him and he needs it. And last week he got 2 good contacts about jobs. 1 call from a company he applied to with a referral of mine and then another hit with a company he'd already applied to through a neighbor and the boss asked to see his resume again....so please keep us in your prayers.

So back to my post point.  2 people I know (not friends, but people I know) announced they are pregnant on facebook tonight. I know, how silly to be thinking about it.....but it makes me want to have something exciting going on.....is that wierd.....maybe also, 2 neighbors are pregnant, and perhaps I want a little attention. It seems like it's been a long time....and we girls all like a little attention once in a while. Can anyone relate?
Anyway, little V has been so fun this week! It's amazing what she can do and say and understand. I can say something and she will go and do it. And she says new words daily! She's so amazing! Here are a few new pics!

ENJOY my amazing little one!







Isn't she the cutest baby girl ever!!!!  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE HER!
Kitty

1 comment:

Lauren said...

You hardly ever post, so I feel like she's growing up so fast!! I mean, of course she IS (don't they all?) but when the posts are so far between it seems even faster.

I hope you find your way out of your funk soon. Maybe its also just the boring winter blues??