DH and I had a big talk today. We had a silly arguement last night but it was really a connector to how things have been lately.....everything has been getting to DH and he's just not been himself at all. We had a big talk about it today and I told him how it also affected me and our relationship which has definitely taken a hit. It turned into me crying and being upset about where we are when I know how we can be.....but I think it's getting us on the mend. He said he'd work on some stuff and I know I have stuff to work on too. He also agreed to go talk to someone and I think that will help a lot. It feels good to get it out. I think it's been building up for a while and I am happy to feel like we'll start turning things around.
Also, here is a picture of 1 of the fleece diaper soakers (diaper covers) I've made lately! Pretty cute I must say myself! And no, it's not so easy so I'm really impressed with myself....a basically self taught sewer!!! :) I'll show you a diaper I've made sometime soon!
BTW- I'm doing good with exercise and healthy eating. I think doing heavier weights is helping and also warm-up-weights-cardio in that order. :)
Anyway, hope you're all having a good night!
Kitty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I'm surprised you hadn't talked to him about it before! I'm pretty quick to say when things don't feel right or aren't going well, so I had assumed you and DH had talked about it. I guess that just kind of shows the point you had actually gotten to:( I'm glad it's out in the open now and that DH is willing to work on it. (((HUGS))) And cute diaper cover!
Cute diaper cover!! Good job!
Thanks for the comment. I know it's okay to have fail days... I just need to not be so hard on myself when I do ;-) I like what Melissa said about looking at the week as a whole too! I need to start doing that.
I'm glad you are working things out with DH. I know it's hard sometimes and it sucks when a little argument ends up getting much bigger. But it helps get things out sometimes too. I hope him talking with someone really helps! I think this whole "being a parent" thing really throws relationships for a loop. Batman and I have had some rough patches too since B was born.
Here's my plan of action to get this weight gone:
cardio 5-6 days a wk with 3-4 days of weights (I've been doing the p90x weight workouts)
eating vegetarian moving towards vegan- we don't ever buy meat or cheese for home, just when we are out and I want to be better about my choices when we do go out to eat too.
I have been doing pretty well and I hope I can stick with it for the long term. Heaven knows I'm trying ;-)
We can do it Kitty!!
Post a Comment