#2

TTC Month #1 and a week in Arizona

Hi folks,
I'm a little behind. My cycle started on Aug 26 and this is our frist month TTC baby #2. :)  This is VERY exciting for me! The only thing we are doing is I'm getting accupuncture, taking vitamins (and a few supplements) and trying to eat a low GI diet. Otherwise we're all natural! So far my cycle has been looking great and CM was right on track....for O'ing CD14 which just also happened to be the day we flew out for our 5year wedding anniversary trip to Arizona. We had an amazing week long adult trip and V had a great time at CAMP Gambee and Pop Pop (my parents). My temps were all wacky while there and I even had O pain and everything but wasn't sure I O'd due to wacky temps on my trip (mind you AZ is 3 hours behind our timezone so waking and sleeping time were all screwed up) and I had bloating and tender ovaries for 3 days so wasn't really sure what was happening. Well we're now back in town and my chart seems to think if I have another high temp in the morning that I did indeed O on cd14. Today is CD22. :)  So I'll keep you posted on what the temp does tomorrow. I'm really hoping I O'd this month on cd14 as we BD'd every other day which would be good timing. ::) We'll see. I've gone through a few emotions the last week or two. When things were looking good I was so excited and when it seemed like maybe I didn't O, I was upset and frustrated.....it's interesting this rollercoaster all over again.....if anything I think I'm more emotional this time but I'm not real emotional yet.....just a little. I'm willing to give the "natrual ttc" thing about 90 days or 3 cycles for an average person, mind you I'm a PCOS'er so 90days doesn't mean 1,2or 3 cycles even....it all depends on my body as many of you know. Anyway, I'll keep you posted. I'll be temping and going to accupuncture tomorrow.

Anyway, our anniversary trip was so great for DH and I. Since it was just us, we had some great one on one time. We took a few small day trips and spent the other days relaxing at our resort. (Pics to come)

V is almost 2. Her birthday is less than 1 month away. It's hard to believe. She grew into a little girl while we were away. :) She's so fun but also giving momma a bit of a hard time right now if I don't hold her......maybe it's because we were out of town for a week.....anyway, she's doing great and loving our nanny! Right now things seem to be running pretty smoothly which is terrific!

Anyway, that's the update for now. Sorry not very exciting but we are doing really well!
:) Kitty

No comments: