#2

And we're on our way, hooray!!! :)

I am so thrilled!

I just found out TODAY that I got approved for my health insurance with the maternity rider. And just in time since my birth control pills end today. I was a little worried with having to leave this company, go to another for 1 month and then back to them all just to add the maternity rider so we can start TTC. I'm really excited. We're going on a trip for our 5th wedding anniversary and that trip will be over the middle of my cycle for my upcoming cycle :) So it looks like it's "bye bye birth control pills, hello TTC for baby #2!" :) I've been nervous about the health insurance stuff for a while so I'm THRILLED to get approval and everything start moving forward!!!! :)

Kitty


1 comment:

Lauren said...

Great news, Kitty! I'm sure you'll have an announcement within the new few months:)