#2

Here we go, here we go, here we go again....... :)

Updates:

a) So you remember my DH was laid off for over 18mths and now has been doing an MBA internship/contract job....they asked him to interview for 2 full time jobs. They asked him last Friday, he interviewed Monday and it went well. WE hope he'll get one of them. The director/VP said he saw DH in one of them more than the other so we hope he gets that one. And if this isn't the right time, at least it's one more door opening and them telling him he's doing a good job! :) Fxed it turns permanent and with benefits! :)


b) V turned 2 on Oct 10th and had her 2nd bithday party this past weekend. It was so fun and she had a blast. It's hard to believe she's 2 but it was so fun watching her have so much fun! I'll share some pics soon! :) She had her 2yr aptmt this past Monday. They say she's 36inches tall, 26lbs and doing great! They said she's ready for underwear so we started Tuesday. That was day 1 and today is day 2 and she's doing really really well! Her underwear is so tiny and cute you just can't believe it! I love them and so does she! Our nanny is doing a terrific job with her and the underwear wearing! Today she didn't really have any accidents except 1 poopoo accident which is to be expected. I'm so proud of her and can't believe she's already wearing undies. Although she has been peepeeing on the potty for almost 6mths here and there. It's still unbelieveable and fun and exciting! :)
 
c) So I found out today my neighbor is pregnant after 2 long years off trying and 2 mcs so I hope this is the bfp that brings her her baby! Then at gymnastics class today, a friend we met there tells me she's also expecting. So I think this is so exciting for them and I'd love to join them as they are both sooooo sweet and say they hope I'll be pregnant soon or were wishing I was pregnant. I come home and I'm like .....what the heck...I want to test....even though I've not been holding urine but for about 3 hours at most and I'm not sure if my temp will spike tomorrow or if it's headed downhill for AF. But I don't care. So I go and do it and it looks like a - but then I come back and there is a faint line! I keep looking at it. I even go to my blog and it looks like the faint line I got with V on 10dpo which is what today is....10dpo. So I think I'm prego! I will take another test tomorrow morning and let you know. But I had to tell someone! You guys are some of the first to know. I was going to tell DH this afternoon when he got home from work but I couldn't wait and when he called before lunch I told him! He's excited too! Now we're just hoping it continues to get darker and darker! :) It's hard to believe this is happening again. It seems so long ago that I was in this spot. :) So thrilled! And this is all natural with just a few supplements and 1 accupuncture treatment this month! I am so excited my body is working on it's own this time.....I'm amazed! (and this was the month we thought about skipping....funny bc I said if I skip it would have been the month I got pregnant!) Oh and I had the "I'm pregnant dream" again. Had it the night before I found out about my pregnancy with V and now this time 2 days before I got my bfp. :) Love these trends I have. :) Looking like my due date is July 1, 2012. :)

---updated---as of 20Oct2011- My AF started and I'm no longer pregnant. Not sure why I had a bfp the day before but it's now gone. Spotting started night of the 19th (which was still a few days early for AF, and then turned more over night, preg test on the 20th was -)  :(  After reading it's sounding like I may have had a chemical pregnancy or a false + on the preg test. Either way, I'm disappointed. Moving on to the next month.

That's all for now! I'll be back with more soon!
Kitty

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I'm sorry about the false alarm with the pregnancy:( That is so disappointing that is got your hopes up and then dashed them.

Happy belated birthday to V! Wow, two years old already. Time is going sooo fast.

gee said...

:( sorry to hear. pcos sucks balls!!


happy birthday to V. time flies so fast!