#2

Today is 8dpo

So today I'm 8dpo after a delayed O at CD21. I think the delay may have been due to what I believe was a chem preg last month. I had my accupuncture appointment today and it went really well. I've been feeling good about this month for quite some time and today my accupunturist says that my pulse was different and that it was Very Full and rolling. She said my pulse is not normally like that. I asked if that was a good sign for where I am in my cycle and she said YES, it's a VERY GOOD PULSE. So I'm very excited about that. I wanted to write this down so I wouldn't forget it. I'm waiting a while to test but I hope my temps stay up and I get some + news soon!  It would put us at the end of July for a due date. I don't want to get my hopes up but I am feeling good about it all. I've had quite a few symptoms and I'm hoping this leads us down a road to having a sibling for Virginia! :)

:)  Kitty

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Sounds promising!

I wish it were that simple for me.