#2

Appointment update :)

Hi everyone!
We had our 2nd US today. Everything went great! They gave us a due date of 3/3/13. FF was right. Lolly2 is measuring at 7wks 4 days but they are going by the ovidrel date/estimated O date so it's 3/3/13 just 1 day off from what the baby is measuring and exactly what Fertility Friend said. :) I love that date. I realize it's just an estimate but my DD was born on 10/10 which at one point was her due date and later just 1 day after her due date. :) Anyway, we saw the heartbeat again and it was 146bpm. :) He said everything looked great and released us to my OBGYN. :) It was an exciting day!
We have our first US with my OBGYN on the 31st. :) Excited to see the baby and talk more with them.

If you've followed my blog for a while you probably remember we called V Lolly before we knew if her gender. We've decided to call this baby Lolly2 until we know more as it just seemed fitting. :)

Until next time,

:) Kitty
(I'm trying to post our US pic but we'll see if blogger lets me)
Here's the link:
http://i452.photobucket.com/albums/qq241/hoppingcat/2012-07-18-.jpg

1 comment:

Lauren said...

More great news!

Funny, I didn't really think about the fact that my due date is 10/10. I'm not really expecting that date to be the actual birth date anyway. My due date with Noah was March 29 and it took forever for me to get it in my head that he was born March 18... March 29 still felt like "The Special Day" for a long time afterward.