Hi!
I thought I'd do my first pregnancy update today. Here is what is going on with me and Lolly 2!
How far along: I'm really 8wks, 3 days according to my last US but my ticker shows a day behind as it's connected to my due date which is connected to when my RE thinks I ovulated according to my ovidrel shot and also according to what Fertility Friend said.
What I'm noticing: increased sense of smell, sore boobs, thirsty at night, lack of energy to exercise, acne, craving sweets, need to pee a lot, some dizziness, sometimes light headaches
What I wish: I wish I felt like exercising as I was still running 5-6 miles with V at this point
Weight gain: nothing so far, Metformin helps with this
Upcoming apppointment: Meet with nurse/bloodwork/etc on 7/25, Meet with OBGYN and have US on 7/31
Gender guess: I think it's a girl but time will tell. :)
Belly pics: I haven't started taking pics yet but it's getting close to time to start I suppose. :)
By the way: If you haven't seen the movie, "What to expect when you're expecting," go see it! We finally got to see it last night at the $2.00 movie theater and it was terrific!! You can totally relate if you've ever tried to get pregnant, had fertility challenges or know anyone that has, and have children. We laughed so much. There are a few sad times as well but overall the movie is terrific! I'd love to own it. I thoroughly enjoyed it and highly reccomend it. If you've had a recent loss you may not quite be ready as there is a couple that experiences a loss in the movie but I thought it was all done really well. It also shows how hard trying to get pregnant or IF can be on a woman or a couple.
Have a great day! Until next time.....
Kitty :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Well well, I'm curious to see if it's a boy or a girl! I feel like it's a girl, but maybe that's because you have a girl already and seem like such a mom of girls, in my mind.
I haven't seen WTEWYE, but I really really want to!
Hope your appointment goes well....can't wait to hear the u/s results.
Why don't you feel like exercising? Lack of energy? How about going on some walks?
Post a Comment