#2

27 weeks: On to the 3rd trimester, YAY!

I'm excited to announce we are into the 3rd trimester. :) I'm getting excited that we will have another baby girl in about 3 short months! We are super excited!

Here are some details:

Weeks: 27 weeks (on December 1st)
Weight gain: Sad to say I've gained more weight than I had with V at this time but luckily it's slowing down a little. Trying to stay away from the sweets and not running until 7months like I did with V may have had something to do with it.
Gender- Girl  :)  Yay for sisters!
Feeling- well, less tired but occassionally need naps
Movement- Baby girl #2 moves alot. I love feeling her!
Belly- Yes. Much bigger/more poked out than I was with V at this point for sure.
Face- pretty clear.

Other: Still some restless leg stuff and sometimes hard to get off the floor but otherwise feeling good and loving carrying baby girl #2. :)
Names: We have it pretty narrowed down to 3 names with 1 in the lead it seems. We may wait to meet her but I think we know what her first name is looking to be. :) There are 2 of the 3 I love so we'll see. :)



V told me this past week that she is ready for baby sister to come. I told her I was ready too however we want her to stay in mommy's belly until 39-40weeks to make sure she's really ready to come health wise. :)

Until next time,
Kitty  :)

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I can't believe you're already 27 weeks!