#2

29 weeks today- WOOO HOOOO!!!!! (plus pics)

I'm officially 29weeks today!
I'm so thrilled we'll be meeting baby sister in 11 or so weeks! :) We are all very excited!  I think we've decided on a name also! It was one of the top three and one that's been standing out for a while. We were pretty much down to Stella (my great grandmother) and Juliet (a name we just really liked). Either name would be paired up with a family middle name. Infact I wish I could use both names. I think they would make perfect twin names. :) Friends have been asking if we've decided on a name as I think they are interested in having something monogrammed for the baby. I want to be really sure we're settled on a name and I think we're very very close. Sometimes it's just hard to let go of a name you've loved for a very long time when you realize you may never get to use it if this is the last baby or if baby #3 (and probably the last) is a boy. So I think that's my hangup.

Here are some updates:
-Weeks: 29
-Recent aptmts: This past week where passed the 1 hour Gestational Diabetes test. YAY!
-Baby's growth: Baby is measuring right on for the # of weeks I am, just like V did. :) They say baby will likely be a similiar size, maybe a few ounces bigger since she's baby #2.
-Movement: Oh yes, baby moves a lot. OB said it has no connection to how baby will be outside the womb. :)
-Weight gain: It's slowed down a bit as I'm trying not to eat after dinner which is hard but it's been going well the last few nights. Up more than I want to be but I don't think I look it.
-Skin: Doing well, pretty clear
-Sleeping: Doing ok, but getting harder to sleep as many hours as I'd like, which isn't a ton. 7 would be nice. ;)
-Cravings: comfort food and sweets. the holidays are dangerous but I'm hanging in there.

Anyway, we're super excited about the holidays. V is really excited and shopping for her has been so fun. 3 is such a good age for excitement around Christmas. She's still an amazingly sweet girl. She's doing well with her new nanny. Mommy's still adjusting and missing our old nanny but giving it a whirl. Otherwise things are good. Happy holidays everyone!

Until next time,
Kitty :)

And now some pictures! :)






1 comment:

gee said...

looking good kitty!! glad to hear everything is going good in your pregnancy.