Yes, we're 34 weeks!!! Exciting for sure! I'm thrilled to be getting so close to meeting our 2nd daughter. We're all getting super excited including V. She's so sweet and talks about all the things she'll do and show her little sister. :) I know she's going to be a super big sis. :) She's also definitely going through the 3's. :) She's bolder, more opinionated, more likely to say "NO", having a harder time listening and following directions, but still a super sweet girl also!
Here are some details on my pregnancy:
-Weight gain- oh who cares, it's still going up but it's ok.
-Skin- good and pretty clear and pretty
-Cravings- eatting less but loving vanilla ice cream with chopped up candycanes on top- YUM!
-Belly button- partly poked out on part of the rim on top
-Energy- feeling good but sometimes wiped out at night because I stay up too late
-Nesting- I've been nesting since October :) but today I worked on J's room/closet and I loved doing so.
-Baby details- at my aptmt last week we found out J is not head down yet. Or I should say she flips all around still so we are trying different techniques to get her head down. (moxibustion, spinning babies, and maybe a chiropractic visit) If not head down by my next aptmt on 2-6-13 they may do a manual version to try and get her head down. I'm really hoping she's head down and staying there long before that aptmt. Right now I can tell she's still moving all over. I know she has time but I don't want to worry about this as I'm really wanting another natural, vaginal, unmedicated delivery.
-Labor signs- nothing really, no BHs or other issues :)
Overall things are still going really really well. We're so excited to meet baby J! Stay in there until your due date baby girl and position head down please!~
Kitty :)
Pic- 34 wks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Look at you!! You look great! I am glad everything is going well. Hoping that your little girl flips and is head down for delivery!!
Look at you!! You look great! I am glad everything is going well. Hoping that your little girl flips and is head down for delivery!!
looking great!! hopefully j will listen to mommy and get in her ready postition by next apt. sounds like everything else is going smoothly. can't believe you've been nesting since oct. i started 2 weeks ago and let me tell you i'm exhausted!!
Post a Comment