#2

32 weeks today

Yes, I'm 32 weeks pregnant today with baby girl #2. :)  We're getting so excited!

I'm doing well, feeling well and just plain happy! We've decided the baby's name will be Juliet. We love the name. Her middle name is my mother and aunt's maiden name and she is being given that special middle name in their honor. :)

Here are some stats:
Wt gain: slowed down, up total of about 34lbs (I gained about 36 with DD#1 so I may go a few over that this time)
Cravings: carbs  :)  but eating well
Sleeping: doing fine, will be ready for tummy sleeping after she arrives
Birth/labor signs: Not yet
Belly button: part of it seems to poke out some

We look forward to meeting Juliet in a few short weeks. :) We are so happy and cannot wait for our family to grow!
Kitty


2 comments:

Lauren said...

Lovely picture :) I like the name Juliet, too! I feel like your pregnancy is going sooooo quickly!

gee said...

awww you look so beautiful!!! soon you'll see your beautiful baby girl. love the name you have picked.