We are now 38weeks and officallly ready! We've probably been ready for a while but I really feel like I have almost nothing left to do. We all know there's always "something" to do but most things have been done. Here's what I'm down to feeling like I need to do:
a) Fold up basket of baby clothes and put away (Probably only a few more items waiting to be washed)
b) Wash last diapers that need washing (a few last ones on the way)
c) Have DH put together our new awesome double walking stroller
d) Have DH put up pack-n-play by 39-39.5 wks
e) Keep practicing relaxation methods, breathing, squats, pelvic thrusts
f) Read/review breastfeeding/freezing milk info (it's been a while)
g) Finish up last 2 days of work- Woooo hooooo!!!~
I'm feeling good! Baby is head down and moving lots especially when V or I sing! I know she's going to love V and I am so excited to meet her when she arrives! :)
Yesterday we got snow and V had tons of fun playing in it. :) We would have had so much to stick if the day before hadn't have been 60degrees or wet from the rain the night before. But here are some pics to share from yesterday and 1 pic of the belly! :)
My beautiful girl!!!
Her snowgirl- "Chilly!"
38week belly shot (please excuse mirror- last night was bathroom cleanup night)
Until next time,
Kitty :)







1 comment:
awww...look at you're cute belly!! almost time to hold that precious little girl. excited for you and your family. enjoy your last couple of weeks and try and rest up. i did a lot of youtubing on birthing technics. it really helped me when i was in labor.
good luck!!
Post a Comment