Yes, we are still waiting on baby sister's arrival and her due date is this weekend. :)
Everyone keeps asking. Apparently my girls like to go near their due dates or I'm hoping that's the case with this one and that she's simply following in her big sister's footsteps! :) As a reminder, V was born 1 day after her due date. We had contractions 2 nights in a row. After the first night I was checked on day 2 afternoon and was 2 cm and 80% effaced. I had contractions back to back that night (2nd night of contractions and no sleep), water broke day 3 morning just before 8am and she was born around 11:04am vaginally and unmedicated. :) I didn't have any dialation with V until after 1 night of back to back contractions. Baby sister seems to be in the same boat as right now I'm not dialated at all but they keep telling me she's head down. :) I know dialation means nothing but we're all excited for her to arrive so pretty much anytime now works! :)
After my OB aptmt yesterday I walked to the grocery store and bought ingredients for the famous eggplant parm recipe that we cooked 3 days before V arrived. The recipe is from a resturant that swears by it and if you eat it in their resturant and labor doesn't start in 48hrs they reimburse you so we'll see if it works again. It brought V in about 54 hours and labor started less than 24hours after eating it. :) Walking should help also. I'm also drinking red raspberry leaf tea and taking evening primrose Oil, EPO, orally and internally.
I'll keep you all posted! We're ready and excited!
Kitty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Hope baby comes soon!!!
Post a Comment