2 month update:
-HT- 25.25 inches, she grew 2 inches in 1 month and 3.25 inches since born, still over 100% for ht
-WT- 12 lbs and 8 ounces but long and skinny due to her length
-Eating- BFing only but I've had to go dairy free due to a sensitivity she has that we think is a type of colitis and she's having a hard time taking a bottle. We won't give up as occasionally we will need her to take one.(Especially since I like to BF for a while--made it to 17mths with V)
Virginia loves being a big sister and is loving and sweet with Juliet. She kisses and hugs her daily. She also sings Christmas songs to her often to calm her if she gets fussy! It's so funny to hear her break out Away in a manager in her very high soprano little voice! :)
I'm loving my girls so very much and feel so blessed and in love with them! I still want 3 kids and we'd probably have the next one spaced out at least 2.5-3yrs after J. :) V even talks about having another sibling and I love hearing her talk about it. She's truly one of the sweetest if not sweetest 3.5 yr old little girls I've ever met. :) I need to give DH a break before talking too much about a 3rd even though it's been our plan all along as he's still sleep deprived and he isn't able to console J as much as he did with V as J's a little more mommy needy but he does love watching her and seeing that beautiful smile of hers! :)
I start back to some hours of work tomorrow. I work from home and am hoping I'll only work about 3 days a week each week and it will be slow and short days. I'll be missing my girls but I know it's also helping their futures and our family and I'm still here with them in the house! I know I'll miss my snuggles every minute I can get them but I plan to get even more in the minutes I'm with them alone! :) Think of me though. I will miss my loves!
Here are some pics of my beautiful girls!!! I think they are gorgeous!!!!!
Kitty







No comments:
Post a Comment