#2

Juliet is 8 weeks old today!

I know I've not been blogging and I'm sorry. I think about but it is so hard to find the time. The girls are doing great. V is 3.5yrs old and J is now 8 weeks old. They are both sweet. Juliet is growing like crazy and a little bit needier than V was in that she likes to be held more and eat more but I don't mind. It is harder to get things done but that's ok. Here are some stats on Juliet:
1 month-
-Over 100% for height at 23.25 inches
-Weight- 10 lbs 12 ounces

I'm guessing she's almost 24 inches or more and 12 lbs. We'll find out next week at her 2 month appointment. :>)

I'm doing well and getting in the swing of things. I'm loving my super busy time with my girls and it's definitely hectic some days but it's sweet. I will start working in a few weeks but hope to only work about 3 days and I think it will start off slowly. DH has been working super hard and long days the last 3 months as he's been training for a new position which we are still waiting to hear if it's truly is and of course wanting the promotion to go through and increase his pay. Keep him in your thoughts. It's been stressful with little training, little communication and we really hope it will work out. It would be great for him and for our family. Please say a little prayer as we hope to hear something this week. It's been going on since Feb and they keep telling him they'll tell him soon.

I still have weight I need to loose and I'm trying to up the exercise so it will start coming off. I've lost more than half my weight but still have about 20lbs.

Here are some pics for you to enjoy!
Kitty
 





 


 

 

1 comment:

Lauren said...

What a doll! She looks so much like V.

Here's the comment I replied to you with on my blog:

For an 8 week old I like wraps, especially stretchy wraps. Regular stretchy wraps like the Moby or Boba are too hot in warm weather, though. For an 8 week old in warm weather I would probably chose a Wrapsody Bali Stretch (a hybrid stretchy wrap that is much cooler than a Moby or Boba wrap), a JPMBB (same idea, a hybrid stretchy), an Anaju Bamboo wrap, or a light weight woven or gauze wrap. There are lots of options. Check out PAXbaby! http://shop.paxbaby.com/stretchy-wraps/