I'm tired of work taking over! It's ridiculous! Last week I worked 56 hours. Tell me how I can do that and do anything else in life.... Yesterday I worked over 12 hours. I wish I could quit or only work 20-30hrs a week. This is not what I want......this stinks.....I hate it right now. I just want to sit and cry.
I know it will get better but this sucks!
No time to see Virginia, no time to exercise, no time to do anything I want at night. :(
I literally do nothing more than work. Wake up and work, stop by 5 or 5:30 to see V for less than 2 hours, then take maybe 1 hour break to eat and then back to work! This is INSANE! My DH says not to keep working that much but it's a little hard when the work has to get done and I have deadlines!
I know he's doing a great job with V but I want to be a part of that also. I feel numb about my work. It seems so dumb compared to my family and wanting to spend time with them but I know I have to work right now. And what sucks is I don't want to work this much, am fine with working but not this much, and DH wants to work so bad and doesn't have a job. Crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Ugh, that's terrible! I hope it calms down for you soon:(
Post a Comment