#2

Our cutie is 9.5months old and doing great!!!

V is now 9.5months old. She's doing fantastic! Her two bottom teeth help her chew all types of food that she can feed herself. She's tall and thin and recently we found out she's now in the 95% percentile group for height at her age. :) (and 48-50% for weight) Tall and thin like a string bean! :) She's so very sweet and smart and strong. She crawls everywhere and stands very well. She can also push her walker toy and walk behind it. She says 6 words including mama, dada, kittycat, hi, bye and book. She loves her sleep, bath time, kittycats, music, yummy healthy food and water. She's very funny and still nothing but an absolute joy in our lives!

DH's dad is coming home Friday after 5mths in the hospital/pulmonary rehab facility. It's amazing that he's doing so well. We are all very happy!

DH seems to be so much more himself. I think it really helps that his dad is doing so well. DH and V have an amazing relationship and I'm so glad.

I'm doing well. Learning how to say no to work so I can have time with V. Still a work in progress but
I will push forward and do this more.


Weight- staying steady at abotu 170/169. I am trying to workout more but somedays it's hard or I don't feel like it. But I want to take advantage of this since V is still breast feeding like a champ and our pediatrician says she will until I'm ready to stop. Apparently thin babies BF longer because they need the fat whereas heavier/chubbier babies often wean sooner. Interesting huh?!  :)

That's about it. Enjoy the pics!
Kitty

1 comment:

Lauren said...

She is ABSOLUTELY adorable!

Noah is long and thin too. He's 100th percentile for height, 75th for weight, but only 10th for "weight for height." 90% of kids his height weigh more than him!