#2

10months old today!

Little baby V is 10mths old today! I can hardly believe it! She was so snuggly and cuddly today with me and I loved it! We celebrated by going to get margaritas! Ha. :)  Then we took her to see her cousins (almost 3 and 5days old) And she had a blast!

Anyway, I've got to get on the stick with planning her birthday and her dedication now that my FIL is out of the hospital! 

Happy Birthday my baby girl! You and your daddy are the loves of my life!!! You are so wonderful and amazing in every single way!!!

I love you always!
Mommy :)

1 comment:

To A T said...

Happy Birthday to baby V!! Just wanted to check in with you Kitty and see how things are going! Can you believe our girls are 1?! How crazy is that?

I hope all is well on your end!

T