#2

BIG DAY of CELEBRATION!!!

1) My husband's father came home from the hospital today after being in the hospital and pulmonary rehab for over 5mths! Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers! This is truly a miracle!

2) My brother's 34th birthday is today and he's in CA visiting winery's to celebrate!

3) Our soon to be newphew will probably be born today!! The momma and daddy are in the hospital waiting! V will now have 2 cousins! (all on DH's side, his brother to be exact)


EXTRA--- I will be blogging very soon about my CLOTH DIAPER obsession!!! It's new and we CLOTH DIAPER at night and LOVE it! Info to come very soon!!! It helps because V drinks a lot of water and breast milk and the cloth diaper (CD) really hold up lots of peepee.
More to come! It's not scary ladies, come to the other side! It's amazing!

Happy Friday everyone!!!
:) Kitty

1 comment:

To A T said...

I'm SO happy to hear DH's dad got to go home!! It's amazing what happens when people pray :) I'm learning that more each day!!

I can't believe our babies are almost 10 months OLD!! EEK!! It's going by way too fast!!