#2

After 13 Long days in the luteal phase and....................

AF showed up. I was surprised and sad. Today is now cd1 and I'm starting over again. This may be the last month we try naturally....I'm still thinking on that and really hoping this is our month. I really thought and felt in my mind that we were going to have a July 2012 baby but now we've had to move on and are hoping for an August 2012 baby. Here's hoping to good news this next month!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I'm sorry it didn't work out this month. I know how that is. It's been 10 months over here.

Remember, it can take a normal fertile couple 6-8 months to get pregnant. And that's when there are no issues. You say you are ovulating, and you don't have any sperm issues (like us... frickin crappy sperm) so doing a medicated cycle isn't going to make much difference to that, right? Or do you just mean you're going to monitor your cycles to make sure you are ovulating?