Tomorrow is the day we will have the anatomy scan of our baby! :) I'm praying we find out the baby is super healthy! Then it will be exciting if we are able to find out the gender. The day before you have your baby's anatomy scan and then possible find out whether or not the baby is a boy or girl is always an interesting and nerve wracking day. Lots of thoughts going through my mind as we get closer to finding out how our family will shape up gender wise with baby #2. :) It's both exciting and nerve wracking. I know whatever the baby's gender we will be thrilled and have the perfect match for us! I look forward to seeing the baby on ultrasound tomorrow and I pray she/he is perfectly healthy! It's been over 5weeks since my last appointment and a very long time since DH has been able to go with me to an appointment. We will go together or meet there as he's coming from work and then go home to share the news and cd pictures with V and my parents. I'm praying for a super healthy baby first and foremost! :) We plan to tell V by letting her open a gift with something inside that is very gender specific, either an outfit or something like a pink or blue pacifier. :)
Until next time.....
Kitty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Wow, I can't believe you're already at this point in your pregnancy! I hope you have a great ultrasound!
Hope you're getting great news today!! Can't wait to hear what you're having ;)
Post a Comment