#2

Happy 6th wedding anniversary to us and nice weekend!

Sunday, 9/9 was our 6th wedding anniversary. We celebrated Friday night. I had a facial in the afternoon and then DH and I had a date. He took me to a special resturant for dinner which I've always wanted to go to. It was super nice. And then we went to a special Tequilla bar for drinks for him, limeade for me and we just had a good time talking and looking at baby names on my phone. It was a nice time and we'll celebrate more on our trip which is quickly approaching. We can't wait! We headed to his parents Saturday morning and returned last night. Last night we watched a movie and spent time together. We also listened to Lolly2's heartbeat for a while on the doppler. It was great. :)  It was a good renewal for me after 3 long work weeks. Today is "mommy and buggy day." That's what I call my special days with my daughter. We are going to do lots of fun things and I can't wait. So the weekend was wonderful and now I get a fun filled day with my baby girl. :)

And 15wks and 2 days now! :)

Kitty :)

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I'm so glad things are going better!