#2

Oh yes, I'm still pregnant! :)

Oh yes, I'm still pregnant! :) Our due date was this past Sunday, March 3rd, and it came and went. So did the day after our due date which is when V was born. So her baby sister just isn't quite ready to come yet. :) We're doing well and just a hanging out until her arrival. :)  I'm still feeling great so really it's just a waiting game. I know she probably just needs a few more days so she's truly ready to arrive when it's her time. I'll keep you all posted on her arrival! Maybe she'll arrive on the 10th and I'll have 2 daughters with birthdays on the 10th of a month! :) Until then V and I are getting great mommy/daughter time. :)

Until next time,
Kitty  :)

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I'm convinced that the people who feel really great when they're pregnant are the ones who go overdue... they feel too good so their body has no incentive to evict the baby ;)

Hope she comes soon!

gee said...

i agree with lauren. take it easy and hope to see your baby girl soon.

To A T said...

Ah! I've been away from the blogging world too long... I never find time or energy to jump on the computer ;-) Hope baby girl has made her appearance since this post and there will be a birth post coming soon! Hang in there mama! Get some rest and enjoy time with Miss V ;-)