#2

28 weeks today

Hi friends,
Yes, 28weeks today and doing well. Feeling good and the belly is definitely growing. I'll try and upload pics over the weekend. I read on another blog about someone starting sewing projects....firstly I took one sewing class in middle or highschool and haven't sewn anything since...but I'd love to make burp cloths, blankets, etc....maybe I should take a class at Michaels or something....or maybe just leave this to my mom, aunt and MIL...the experts.....we'll see.

I'm trying to get things worked out with the unemployment office today and will be making a visit there later today...waiting on another paystub to arrive...we'll see if it does. Let's just say this has been a major pain in the a_ _ and I even have to take a class to get my unemployment check to arrive sooner...another PITA. (pain in the a_ _ ) Yes 24hrs over 3 days...sitting in a class at a local community college. Whatever....I'm doing it....should get things moving quicker.

Well I need to go walking. I've been slack and need to catch up a little.
Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

libby-ct said...

hi Kitty!
Just want to encourage you to start playing around with the sewing machine. Burp cloths are about as easy as it comes, and there's no wrong or right way to make them. Just play around and have fun!