#2

Pics, Pics and more Pics!

Rocker with new cushions on it. Eventually may put baby's name on the orange pillow.
One of the curtains by the crib!


Bumber. (haven't tied all ties but you get the idea, need to tie and cut ties)
Towels we found for Baby V's bathroom!

Bassinet family friends let us borrow.

27 wks in orange and red dress.

This was around 28wks.
Hope you guys enjoyed the pics! I'm excited about the nursery and Baby V!
:) Kitty

3 comments:

gee said...

I love the colors of baby V's room. I can't wait to see that pretty little girl in her crib. You're looking fab K!
Glad to hear that you passed GD testing and everything is looking great.

BTW, so jealous that baby V has her own bathroom.

Lauren said...

Wow, this is the first time I've seen your head, Kitty! You've got a pretty head. And strangely, I have the same tank top, the same earrings, and extremely similar wedding rings (although it looks like you have a diamond band on each side of your engagement ring).

libby-ct said...

the room looks great! Speaking of great, you look more than great -- you look fantastic!