Hey everyone,
We had an aptmt today and all is still looking great. They say I'm have as good of a pregnancy as can occur. I'm thrilled. Baby V's heartrate was 144 today and they told me it was 150 last month. I love getting the details on her. I'll have another glucose test in 2 weeks. I'm expecting good news since the early one went well so keep me in your thoughts. And from that aptmt on I'll have aptmts every 2-3 weeks. We're getting close to our countdown. It's hard to believe but very exciting.
Over the weekend, we were at the lake with family and it was very relaxing. My cousin, whos's an OBGYN, showed us the butt and head of our baby by feeling my belly. I asked what size she thought baby V would be at birth and she said high 7's or low 8's. I'm hoping for high 7's since I want to deliver vaginally and with no meds. So think 7's for us ladies!
Baby V is still moving a lot and definitely each night at 11:30. She's a night owl like us.
Anyway, baby showers are getting planned and I'm so excited. 3 friends are throwing one for me in early Aug, then my Aunt is throwing a family one early Aug, my mom's friends are having one for me and their friend group in late Aug and 2 co-workers are now saying they are going to have one for me with coworkers when it gets closer. So we'll see but i must admit it's getting me all excited and will give me some activities! I can't wait.
Well I'm doing great and hope you are all as well. I'm starting to get used to/ok with the idea of not working until after the baby's birth and our planned maternity time off. It will be good for baby V and I and makes the most sense now.
I'll be in touch again soon. :)
Kitty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
so glad your appt went well! My glucose screen is next appt too! :)
LC was totally a night owl. I'm glad to hear that things are going smoothly. You're going to have a lot of cute stuff for baby V from all of those baby showers you're going to have.
Good luck on your glucose test.
Post a Comment