I am so thankful and blessed! Wonderful family, husband, and amazing DAUGHTER!!! Healthy, happy, loving family! Thank you LORD! I know these are the true gifts of life!!!
So we're about to head out for some family time but I wanted to post first, here are some updates on things you've all been so graciously following:
a) I got on a scale today after avoiding it like the plague for more than a week or 2 and guess what I'm now 175, what the heck?? no exercise, mediocre eating and sick and (yes, i still eat when sick, I don't lose weight bc i'm sick) but I'll take that over 3 lb weight loss! Haleluigh! (sorry if I can't spell today) So Tiff----maybe take a break off the exercise and eat a little more....I'm starting to think I was holding water weight, muscle mass and wasn't eating enough. Yes Libby---I did think i might not be eating enough so I ate some extra last night! :) HA. :)
b) I got the call from the recruiter about job 1 that I want!!! And drum roll please........I have the phone interview with the sponsor company on Thursday morn! Please keep me in your thoughts! Apparently they really like my background and even are sending my resume out to other recruiters as an example of what they are looking for!!! Holy smokes....something great for us! (again they need 4-6people apparently) But anyway, keep me in your thoughts come Thurs! I've been reviewing my notes since it's been about 1.5 yrs since I did this direct job but I did do it for almost 8 yrs and have trained people on it.....so just need to remind myself of all the ins and outs! reminder- this is a full time-work from home-contract position! I'm under the impression it's flexible and maybe I can work my schedule after a bit for a afternoon off here and morning off there....you know more time with V!!! Mommy needs her V time and I'd love to schedule it in during the working week! Pay is really great, actually more than I was making before but after taxes (higher taxes since it's a 1099 job) it's about the same pay as I made before which is great! :) So please keep your fingers crossed for us!!! I really want this and it's gotten me all nervious but excited. IF i get it orientation is out of state and I'd have to fly there for a few days.....that will be another post. (thoughts and feelings about this.......great opportunity.....pretty much what I wanted but more hours than part-time....but I'll take it as good situation for our family and with me being at home with V-even with an eventual nanny once DH has a job. It's weird to think I may be back to work in 2-3 weeks,,,,,yes, this may move that fast....i hope it gets pushed back a few more weeks but we'll see. At least it's at home, great pay, should give me some flexibility with hanging with V and we will be able to slowly transition one of us back to work while V gets used to that and before we hire a nanny.....still a bit strange to think I may be back at work so soon.....but i think it's a great opp for us!!)
c) Job 2--had the person to person interview....yes 2.5 hrs worth and now moving on to 2nd round interview with Sr. Director over the phone on Monday. This isn't high on my list bc this job is full time in the office....and that means away from V. But it's giving me interview practice and maybe a little leverage. But hey....still positive info!
d) Went bridesmaid dress shopping with my gf and her family yest for the wedding I'm in come Sept and we found a great dress! I'll post pics soon! Long and flowy and comfy!! Wooo hooooo!!!
e) DH and I are finally starting to feel better. I was sick for about 8 days and he for about 5. And V never got sick! Thank goodness!!!
f) Keep DH in your thoughts............his job search has been kinda slow. Let me get some interviews and call backs.....we'd love to have him a job lined up .....not both of us at once as we want V to have a smooth transition into parents working but let somethings come his way!
g) We will upload new V pics soon! All our family says she's the happiest baby they've ever met! We think it has to do with having 2 full time parents!!! And she's definitely the cutest baby girl I've ever seen! She didn't wake up on Saturday until 7am......DH only had to get up 1 time to give her the paci- but she went down at 7pm, fed her at 11:30pm(Dream feed) and she slept til 7am for her next feed! Amazing child!!! We love you so much V!!!
h) Thankful for the warm weather coming our way! Woooo hoooo 60's and almost 70's. :)
That's all for now folks! :) Kitty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I'm so glad things are looking up for you! Good luck with all the interviews!
what a fantastic post, full of good news all around! Congrats on the weight loss, job interviews, happy baby, great dress, etc! I'll be eager to hear more!
Post a Comment