#2

Jealous of weight loss losers....

Ok, I have been sick for 8 days (and DH-4days) so the exercise and healthy eating took a turn.....but darn it the weight loss has been so slow for a while........I mean slow and almost non-existent. I still hvae about 14-15lbs left to lose to get to my pre-preg weight, which was a little lower for me, but I'd even take just losing 10more lbs. But it's so slow..............and I keep reading on other blogs how they keep losing even with no exercise...........how can this happen for others and then even with exercise my weight loss is slower than theirs?????

I'm frustrated about it............I want to lose more weight too! Even just a 1 lb every 10 days would be great or even 1 lb every 2 weeks.....I don't think I'm being greedy at all.....come on weight....give in a little!

Please let me know what ideas you have! I know I'm not over-eating my cals......and once back to working out what else could be the prob......Send the ideas along!!! Momma wants to keep losing weight!!!

Kitty

3 comments:

Libby said...

sorry to hear - I know how frustrating this can be! If you're exercising and still nursing, are you sure you're actually eating enough calories? I know this sounds counterintuitive, but if you're not eating enough, your body hangs on to the cals you do give it rather than processing them as quickly as it might otherwise... just a thought!

Lauren said...

I have no ideas for you, Kitty. All I know is that different people's bodies react differently to hormones. And you just might be one of the people whose body wants to hang on to the weight because you're nursing, instead of wanting to lose it.

Frustrating.

To A T said...

Kitty I'm right there with you! I feel like it's a struggle to lose every pound!! Those people that are already to pre preggo weight with no exercise? I kind of want to punch them! ;-) I feel ya girl! Hopefully we can both lose this weight by summer! Good luck!