#2

Mommy needs more hours in a day and some rollerskates

Yes, that's how I feel these days.....need more hours and rollerskates! That's so I can get everything I need to get done and get there faster!! Any other momma's feel that way??? Oh, I'm so sure you do!! It's hard enough to do anything with a 6.5 month old but even harder now that I'm working!! I can't ever quite get everything I need at the grocery store....I'm thinking cleaning out the garage and buying a separate freezer is going to be a MUST DO sooner rather than later! This would so help me out and get us back to eating better again! We've had way too many frozen pizzas lately.

And are any other ladies married to a terrific guy but one that hates grocery shopping? I mean litterally, if there are more than 5 items on the list for his "quick trip" it isn't going to go over well! :) But he did go get the right diapers with our raincheck and our coupons all for just $14, yes that's 3 packs of pampers diapers. :) So I'm trying to grocery plan, shop, cook, work and be a mommy and wife....Oh boy it's hard!

And this week I was given an extremely hard project....usually saved for very experienced, "not newly hired staff." So I'm a bit frustrated at that on top of everything else I have going on in my life. Yes, it says they have great confidence in me but come on....this is my 3rd week. Oh I'm so desparately hard trying to figure out this document I'm reading so that I can then write a secondary, simple document about it. :( Annoying and I'm not feeling very productive.

Anyway, just wanted to give an update!
If anyone has meal tips let me know. We eat very healthy but lately it's been a little harder to do so. Too little time. Oh and trying to squeeze in exercise 3 times a week. That's another one on top of friends wanting to find a time to come over....
Kitty

No comments: