Hi friends,
So here are some updates:
a) I'm fitting into my skinny jeans again! And they feel great!!! Ohhh, I just love the way those special jeans feel to me!! They are a little tight but they are on and I can wear them!! HORRAY....as this has been one of my major goals! Weight is down to about 174 and I've even see 173 on the scale.
b) I'm signed up to run a 10mile race in late October with friends! Great goal for getting back to my 10mile running like before I was pregnant! Plus this will help tone and trim down those legs! :) So far I've been running more and I've run 3 miles 2times. Plus my 2 mile time is crazy fast for me and I'm running it in about 10mins/mile and sometimes quicker and I'm not even trying but hey that's great!~
c) V is going to be 6 months old tomorrow!!! Yes, tomorrow on April 10th. Wow how time flys! She's doing great and has her next doctor's aptmt next week. Will provide stats on her next week.
d) We started some foods earlier last week and so far she likes carrots and sweet potatoes. She also had a bite of avacado over the weekend and enjoyed it. Very fun and glad she's enjoying the healthy foods. We are doing a combo of organic baby food and making our own solids for her to pick up and put in her own mouth. :)
e) She's doing so much, observing, touching, learning, trying to move in so many ways. We think she rolled from back to belly today by holding on to her jumperoo leg. :)
f) Mommy goes to orientation in just a few days and starts her job. It will be the first time she's away from V for 2 days but luckily daddy will be here. I'm sure starting back to work will be tough but thank goodness I'll just be upstairs....but it will still be an adjustment. I hope we make it through the first week ok. I've been thinking about this day for weeks and it's now almost here....hard to believe...but I am doing this for my family, it's a good opportunity and I do believe in my work! I remind myself I will still get time with her through the day, just not every minute. I am going to try to get my 40hrs to 30 within a year because I know I want more time with her. We have a very special bond and I'm so glad I'm her mommy and can have that bond with my own daughter!!!
f) Mommy goes to orientation in just a few days and starts her job. It will be the first time she's away from V for 2 days but luckily daddy will be here. I'm sure starting back to work will be tough but thank goodness I'll just be upstairs....but it will still be an adjustment. I hope we make it through the first week ok. I've been thinking about this day for weeks and it's now almost here....hard to believe...but I am doing this for my family, it's a good opportunity and I do believe in my work! I remind myself I will still get time with her through the day, just not every minute. I am going to try to get my 40hrs to 30 within a year because I know I want more time with her. We have a very special bond and I'm so glad I'm her mommy and can have that bond with my own daughter!!!
g) It's a good feeling to about to have a paycheck. It made it easier for buying office equipment and a few things for DH and for me for my work trip! Plus I can't wait to start buying Miss V some more fun things. :) We've been tight with spending just for safety sake and I must admit the holdback then makes buying a few things now really fun and rewarding!
h) V has her first sleepover this weekend. My parents are going to watch her one evening while we go to a surprise bday party and they asked if she could stay over....so she's going to. I'm sure it will be fun and a learning experience for all. I'll miss her so much but some time with my honey and a good nights sleep will be great!
That's about it. Please see the updated pics and stay tuned for more pics from Easter and eating to come!!!
Hope you are all well!
Kitty :)




3 comments:
She is such a pretty baby!
Yay for fitting into your skinny jeans! This past weekend I wore jeans again for the first time since I was 28 weeks pregnant (obviously they were my pre-pregnancy jeans). I forgot how uncomfortable jeans are! And I really didn't miss having to wear a belt while I was pregnant... belts are so uncomfortable.
Congrats on getting into those jeans!! Way to go girl!! I WISH I was even close ;-) It will come I know... right?
V is so cute! And I love that little carrot face! Carrots have been a hit and a miss in our house (hit with the jarred, miss with homemade) and I love it when it's smeared all over the place Haha! So cute!
I'm so glad to find your blog! I'm pregnant with my first thanks to Clomid, after dealing with several annovulatory cycles due to PCOS... So we have a common thread :)
Hooray for fitting into your skinny jeans! I know how hard it can be for a PCOS woman to lose weight, so that is a HUGE accomplishment. I'll definitely be following you!
And hey, you can check out my blog if you like - it includes my struggles with PCOS during (and soon to be after) pregnancy, along with my journey to becoming a mom, and my daily life dealing with running a home based business while being a cloth diapering, breastfeeding, babywearing, home birthing momma. Hope to see you there! http://www.crunchybusiness.com
Post a Comment