I'm frustrated at how unorganized things have been going with my job.............3weeks with no proper portal access and then now they give it to me and all my time is due in their system in 2 days. I've been doing separate timesheets but wasn't given the proper codes in the timesystem so I have to figure out what goes where, what codes to use and so forth in addition to both of my projects and the training I had. Oh and their email isn't working with IE8 so I can't even use email fully......why haven't they gotten this figured out.....big companies often suck! But I am getting paid very well, things will get organized/fixed/become more familiar. I just have to make it through today, tomorrow and so forth. I will be very happy when this big project I'm working on is done. It seems way above my head and too complicated to even figure out. But I'm sure I will figure it out.
So today's summary is : I don't want to work, I don't want to think, I don't want to wait for them to get organized, I want to play with my baby and say to hell with all this.
But I know I can't do that...................so I will figure it out along with everything else I do as a mom, wife, homeowner, bill payer, exerciser, etc. I feel like I may pop soon but hey it's almost Friday! Hopefully, I can hold off until the weekend!
It sucks when mom has a job and doesn't want to work and dad doesn't have a job and wants to be working. How bass-ackwards is this! :) Anyway, I just had to let off a little steam!
You know, people get jealous of what they don't have. If you're a SAHM, sometimes you're jealous of the extra money for your family, if you're a working mom, you're jealous of the SAHM. The grass is always greener. I'm sure in a week I'll feel better but right now this huge project and the unorganized fashion at which I'm receiving info and access SUCKS royally! :( Pooh on the US and our society for even thinking it's ok to have moms working. Good for moms that want to work but it sucks if you don't want to work! All I wanted was a part-time job........:( (I'll probably be over this in 2 days but this is how I feel today)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment