#2

Last night turned into a success

It all turned around after my run I think. I got a 3.4 mile run in last night about 7:30 with a friend of mine. It made me feel so good! And then after a shower I got back online with my work email and a co-worker had sent me a congrats email! It was to say "good job" and it sounds like you are doing great, based on a conference call I arranged so I could ask a ton of questions about my big project. It started to click yesterday afternoon....that is my project. :) So that totally made my day too....I was feeling better at the end of the day about my project. It's like it started to click in the afternoon but starting each morning is hard. And then this morning, after a good nights sleep of V only waking 2 times, Horray, I got on the scale and it said 170.5. :) Awesome! That's the lowest # I've seen so far!! I'm so close to my very low pre-prego weight of 164. And I'm totally happy with just reaching 166. :)  Either way I'm doing good, feeling good and making it through this crazy project of mine. Yes, I'd still prefer to play with my baby all day but I'm thankful that I can work from home and have a very well paying job to help our family!

So during the day yesterday was a big struggle....as you can tell from the previous post, but it turned into a success! I suppose those challenging tasks are also the most rewarding sometimes. :)

As far as V's sleeping....around 4 mths she started not sleeping as well and wakes many times. Usually a paci puts her back out but it's all the getting up and waking up that is hard on DH and I. We've had 2 really good nights in the last week where she only woke 1-2 times before 6am and those are DREAM nights! If only we could move on and make it to 6am each day with no wakings....:) But anyway. HAPPY FRIDAY!

1 comment:

To A T said...

I'm so glad to hear you are feeling better about things and WAY TO GO on the weight loss!! :) Hooray!

Are you opposed to the CIO method with V? That's what our ped suggested when at 4 months we went through the same thing with Brynna. If she wakes up and cries before it's been 5 or so hours we try and let her CIO. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't but it's worth a try if you can do it? I hope V gets to sleeping better. I totally understand this tired feeling... no bueno!