Ok, to begin with, DH and I talked on Sunday after spending the weekend with our own families and things are better. We have things to work on and we're committed to doing it. I think he finally understands how I feel when he somewhat chooses his family over me in front of all of us and he said he won't do it again and will instead try and support me. I told him it's not about choosing me or them, it's about supporting me. There is no choice, we're all part of your life.
On to the excitement: It's looking like my insurance switch and switch back is going to work out and we'll start our maternity rider next month. When you buy individual health insurance in our country you have to pay for a maternity rider before you're pregnant (and yes, this can suck for people that don't get prego right away because it's not cheap.) So starting next month, assuming this all happens, we will start TTC. :) Woooo Hoooo. I'm exicted.
I'm also starting accupuncture on Thursday with a new place. I used accup the month I got my BFP with V and I think it helps. But this practice also can make chinese medicine suggestions and has access to chinese meds. :) I will have an assessment and discussion with the specialist before my accup and then they will do accup. I'm really excited and hope this will help with regulating my cycles.
Virginia update:
She counted to 7 on her own on Sunday. We were at the lake and she just did it. She's not done it since but both my mom and I heard it and we were "wow'ed!" It was so awesome. She's also starting to play the match up game as we call it. We use the "memory" cards but don't turn them face down and she makes pairs and puts her pairs aside. She's so super smart and cute! (Even if No and Nope are her favorite words right now, or so it seems)
Our full time nanny arrives next week and we can't wait!
Anyway, just wanted to fill you in!
:) Kitty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
That's exciting news about possibly starting to TTC next month! Especially considering that the very first time you successfully ovulated, you got pregnant with Virginia! It will hopefully be just as easy for you this time.
What have your cycles been like since giving birth?
So glad you guys were able to talk through everything! Makes things so much better :)
Congrats on getting to TTC so soon!! I hope you get knocked up on month 1!! ;-)
Post a Comment