Today is 8dpo. I'm so tired from the progesterone my body is producing. I want to go take a nap right now! :) But I welcome all of these hormones and feelings. I'm hoping my temperature dip yesterday was implantation. You can take a look for yourself if you look to the left and click on my chart! (top left side)
I'm trying to decide when to test......anyone have suggestions? I've considered Friday(12dpo), Saturday(13dpo), Sunday (14dpo...depending on when you think I O'd) , or do you think it's possible I could test before then? Let me know what you think. I don't really want to do it much earlier than Friday but I will consider testing Thursday if all of my temps for the next few days remain high. :) I feel good about this month but don't want a BFN to crush my hopes for a BFP this month! But it would be nice to know for sure and start getting some beta blood draws done. :) I got my bfp with V on 10dpo. :)
My FIL went in the hospital about 11 days ago. Yesterday he came off the vent and now we are just waiting to hear if he can maintain on his own. But that was a huge step in the right direction. :)
Until my next post, I'll be counting my days and watching my temps....talk to you all soon!
:) Kitty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
With Noah I tested at 12DPO because I should have started spotting on that day and I didn't. However, that was the only cycle I tested because I found all the negatives to be too depressing. More depressing than getting my period, because at least I was moving on already once my period came.
With this baby I felt differently. I felt better prepared to handle a BFN, and I just wanted to know one way or the other. I wanted to know the second it would show up on an HPT. I was a testing fool. And I got my real BFP at 10DPO, but I think if I was using FRER before that day I would have gotten it earlier.
It all depends on what you think you'll feel. I think you'll know the right thing to do when the right day arrives!
Even though I'm a pansy when it comes to POAS, I vote for Wed or Thurs ;-)
I've got everything crossed that this is THE month :) And by the looks of your chart, that may be an implantation dip!! EEE!
Post a Comment