#2

Beta update

Just got the call. Can't believe they told me 12-3 and always call at 3. Progesterone is 38.87, highest ever for me. Hcg level was 24.7. They said it can go either way. Really, Really, Really, Really hoping it's much much much higher on Monday! I realize this can be a totally fine # for 12dpo (if you believe in betabase) but my RE would prefer #s to be higher. I know it's really more about the doubling time and it has to start somewhere so for now I'm really hoping Monday's # is just much higher and gives me some relief. It is possible today is only 11dpo so I'm trying to stay + and hope for more than doubled #s on Monday- tripled would be great! :)  And it doesn't help that they never sound optimistic. Hoping for the best and will take all extra prayers you have to share.

Kitty

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I understand feeling a bit unsure. We always like to see higher numbers, of course. I'll pray for great numbers on Monday!