#2

Beta #3

I got the call back really early today for beta #3. My # today was 212.6!! YAY=more than doubled in 2 days. :) Next aptmt is my first US on 7/10!!! I cannot wait. Thank you for your support! It means so much and really helps! I can finally feel good about saying "I'm pregnant!"  And it's interesting that V's 3 betas were so close to this baby's beta #s.

Hers were:  50, 94, 200
This baby: 25, 89.8, 212.6

We're telling my parents Friday at dinner. It's also my dad's last day of work as he's retiring and we'll tell DH's parents over the phone on Saturday. Hoping to skype them while MIL is visiting FIL at hospital. BTW- FIL is doing well and should be moving to a normal room today. :)

Kitty :)

PS- do others experience lots of pageviews but much less commenters?

4 comments:

Lauren said...

That is wonderful!! So happy for you:)

gee said...

yay!!! really happy for you!

To A T said...

EEEEEEE!!! I'm way behind on my blog reading, but this is THE BEST NEWS!!!!!

So happy to hear the last few days have been full of happy news :) praying and crossing all crossables that this bean is stuck for GOOD!! :)

Miss Monica said...

I'm sure your parents and In-laws will be thrilled with the news. Can't wait to hear the US results.

As far as pageviews/comments go - I think it is normal for not everyone to want to leave a comment. They may be too busy, reading from a smartphone (I never comment then - it is too hard to type), or just maybe they think they need to have a quality comment or not a duplicate of what someone already wrote.