#2

So I may ovulate both follicles but at separate times

I had 2 mature follicles on Saturday, 1 22mm and 1 17mm, 1 on each side. I did the trigger Saturday at 10:15am. Should O about 36hrs later at about 10:15pm Sunday night. I had a major temp spike Sunday morning (think I O'd the first one, on it's own) and then EWCM through the roof all day Sunday and a big temp dip today and EWCM and OPKs are getting darker or they are on the way out and I already Od the 2nd one (due to trigger and expected O time based on trigger). (I may have missed the highest point and it's now on the way out. Chart to the left if you want to look!)  I think I missed the spike of the first one with my OPKs as I was expecting Sun night ovulation only. If I have a big temp rise tomorrow I'm going to think I definitely O'd 2x. This could get a little crazy with 2 but hoping femara did the job of producing 1 truly dominant follicle. I suppose we'll see in a few weeks. :)  Hoping for a single pregnancy right now. Not complaining but realizing it's been one crazy ride for sure lately. I'm just glad to even be able to try again. 2x in 6 months aren't the odds I was hoping for for TTC but it's better than no times in 6 months. :)   I know God has a plan and it will be perfect for us! Until I find out what that plan is I'll be wondering for sure! :)

Kitty :)

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I'll be interested to see what happens!