#2

11.5 week update and a belly photo

I felt like it was time for another update so here goes:

Week update: 11.5 weeks
Heart rate found on doppler recently: 155-158
Weight gain: I've probably gained about 2-3 lbs total
Cravings: sweets
Skin: breakouts
How I'm feeling: Tired, bloated, but happy (super bloated at night)
Gender guess: Girl
Next appointment: Aug 27th

We told V and she's excited! She's such a big girl who's super smart and funny. She can carry on a conversation with you like she's 15. She's amazing. And she's beautiful! Yes, I'm her mother so I'm biased but she really is beautiful. She starts preschool the first week of September. She'll go 2 mornings 2x a week. She's also currently in a dance class and we will likely continue that and do gymnastics again as well. The fall is super busy and I cannot wait until our Mexico trip. DH and I'll be gone for 9 days. We'll miss V like crazy but the time away together and away from work will be so nice! :) Until then I'm just enjoying my day off each week with V and enjoying the weekends. Pretty soon I need to plan V's birthday party. It will be here before I know it. :)

Well, until next time.
Kitty :)

And here's a belly shot from this morning. I'm much more bloated in the evenings.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

You have a little baby bump!!!:)

To A T said...

Aw! Cute bump! :) Can't believe our kiddos are going to be 3! Where has the time gone Kitty!?

Glad things are going well :) I'm jealous you're getting to go on vaca ;-)