What color will our baby wear? Pink or Blue?
Well…..we had our ultrasound appointment & it looks like we will be buying lots of .....................................................................................................................................
Well…..we had our ultrasound appointment & it looks like we will be buying lots of .....................................................................................................................................
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.........................................................................................................................................
pink! Lolly is a she! Baby Lolly is perfectly healthy and has long, skinny feet. She’s measuring ahead and it seems she will be tall like her daddy and I. She already weights 11oz. :) Tall girlie! We are very excited and can’t believe we now know the baby’s gender. Bring on the bows, dresses and all the girlie stuff!! I'm siked! Her heart rate was 132 today and when they told us that at first we both thought Lolly must be a boy...but no, she was just calm today. :) They told us she’s a contortionist as her hands and feet were up by her head. The tech said she has a really pretty profile! We sure think so! Lolly kept moving around, apparently trying to get away from the pressure of the ultrasound tool. We’re so excited! It seems so surreal! Dh was so cute saying how beautiful she's going to be and we kept looking at cute little girls the whole time through our dinner. My parents and brother enjoyed seeing her and are very excited. My brother thought girl all along due to heartrate and my dad and Dh's dad and sister all thought boy. They are all excited it's a girl! Thanks for all of your support!
Love,
Mommy and Daddy
Love,
Mommy and Daddy




6 comments:
what great news! Congratulations -- she's adorable!
SUPER DUPER EXCITING NEWS!!! yeah!!!
I knew it was a girl...woohoo!! What great news I'm so excited for you and hubby. Oh I'm so happy, happy, happy! Congrats on your beautiful little girl.
I knew it! I told you it would be a girl!
Kitty, I just have to say it again, I am SO EXCITED for you!!! I want a little girl!!!
I know I posted on the EC board already but CONGRATS Kitty!! :) Hooray for TEAM PINK!
PS I'm super jealous you already know and I still have another week to wait ;-)
Post a Comment