It's hard to believe we're at the halfway mark. Or the almost halfway mark since most first babies are a week or so late. But things are going well and I'm feeling great and enjoying this special time. So thrilling to know more about our baby and that she's healthy and doing well! I must admit I'm having fun with her being a girl and it seems family and friends are too. Something neat about a baby girl. (I'll post a pic soon)
-How far along: 20 weeks
-Total weight gain/loss: +14-15 lbs (but i don't think I look it, and hopefully the slow down on weight gain will continue. It was mostly early on where I had the gain)
-Maternity clothes: some pants but also wear lose stretchy things
-Stretch marks: No new ones, just reappearing ones on hips/thighs from before
-Sleep: Sleeping pretty well on left side with pillow between knees, get up now to pee 1x/night
-Best moment this week: spending time with DH, HS friend sending V special gifts
-Movement: Yes, she did a complete flip one day in my belly and I feel like I feel her more
-Food cravings: Nothing new
-Gender: It's a girl!!
-Labor Signs: None
-Belly Button in or out: In
-What I miss: my thinner thighs :)
-What I am looking forward to: weekend and beach trip coming up
-Weekly Wisdom: Pregnancy is such a gift and joyful time!
-Milestones: Baby V's movements and hearing she's healthy and doing well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Congratulations on being halfway there! Great to see your update -- sounds like all is going well. Have a great weekend!
Wow half way there...that's exciting! Time flies so fast when you're pregnant. I'm so very happy for you Kitty. Pretty soon you will start feeling Lolly's strong kicks and hiccups.
Yay for halfway!! I made it too! Can I just tell you how excited I am that we are both having little girls!? :)
Dear Kitty,
Hello! As a loyal blog follower, I just want to point out that it's been 7 days. I'm really for a new blog update, please! :)
(but no pressure! lol)
Post a Comment