DH and I woke yesterday morning and we were sitting in bed talking. I love time like this with him. And after a bit, he said that our cats had done something.....and he handed me 2 things.... a hand written card and gift attached to the back with a bow. DH had written the cutest, sweetest, note from our kitties to me about being a good mom and looking forward to the arrival of the baby. And how they promised to be nice to the baby. And then I looked at the back and saw a very nice gift certificate to Pea in a Pod! (yes, the store I've not ventured into yet bc I'm afraid of the prices and liking everything in the store) How sweet. I told him it was the sweetest gift, I was so surprised and amazed at what he'd done for me. He's the greatest ever. I know I have the greatest husband but he amazes me daily! He's so wonderful! I love him dearly! He's going to make the very best daddy too!
We then headed off to the lakehouse to see my parents and enjoy the beautiful weather. It was a nice weekend. My parents even gave me a card and a gift certificate to my favorite local spa for a nice pedicure. I may use it on a massage or in addition to a massage I've been thinking about getting in a month or more. I can just imagine having my back, arms, legs and head rubbed for 60mins. Sounds heavenly, even now. :)
So my first mother's day was very sweet and special. And now this week we'll find out more about Lolly. We pray for a healthy and happy baby! And I think Lolly's going to tell us blue or pink as well! We can't wait! I also can't wait to hear Lolly's heartbeat again and see him/her moving all about! We love you so much already Lolly! See you Wednesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
What a nice Mother's Day.
Aww! What a great DH! :)
Post a Comment