Yes, tomorrow.....i can't believe it! DH is so cute and has been so cute about it. He sings Lolly songs and writes Lolly poems during the day that rhyme! Here's one from today....
lolly, lolly see you soon...
lolly, lolly we'll sing a tune...
tomorrow we'll know girl or boy...
and be sure to buy you many toys!
And one from yesterday:
Lolly, Lolly your mommy is nice...
Lolly, Lolly like sugar and spice...
Lolly, Lolly you'll be like her...
If you're girl, Lolly, I am sure!
Most are 4 lines and have Lolly in there many times. So cute. My dh sings alot and is utterly adorable! Easy on the eyes too! HA. :) I hope our kids have our cute personalities. DH tells me I am cute all the time- meaning my personality...so I hope our kids get that from us! Our aptmt is late in the day....3:20pm and then we're going to spend time together and grab dinner and then head home and prepare for a desert and dvd showing of baby Lolly for my parents and my brother! The weekend isn't going to work out to show DH's parents so we'll call them and his siblings and show them the dvd next time we see them. DH has to study for midterms this weekend so not a good time.
Please pray that Lolly is healthy and doing well! That's all I ask. I'll share all the details tomorrow night or Thursday depending on how long my family stays and how many phone calls we need to make to family! But don't fret- you guys are at the top of my list too! And I'm thinking Lolly's going to let us know pink or blue! I'll fill you in soon!
And on anther note...we had an appraisal of the house today and it seems to have gone really, really well from what I gathered in talking to her. If we appraise at a certain amount, which is low so we think we will, we should be able to refinance over 2 points down and reduce our monthly payment by $360 and not have to put almost anything down! Cross your fingers for us! This would be great!
Have a great night friends!
Kitty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
DH's songs sound so cute! I'm so excited for you guys and hope you get good news tomorrow about a healthy Lolly. And, I hope Lolly cooperates and lets you know his/her gender! (no crossed legs!) Have a great day!
Cute DH! I hope the big u/s goes well!
I am responding to your post on my page. I use Google AdSense through Blogger. They put ads on your page, and anytime someone clicks them you make a few cents. You can click "monetize" on your dashboard page to start. Click the link in the post to find the site I used to help me with the html. My template is from aquapoppydesigns.blogspot.com.
Yay for seeing Lolly today!! I'm completely jealous that you'll find out if it's a he or a she ;-) I can't wait to hear the big news!!
I'm sending lots of "healthy Lolly" vibes your way today!
I'm so excited to find out if Lolly is a girl or a boy!
Just had to post again because I'm so excited to hear your news, I can't stand it! Hope everything went well!
Post a Comment