-How far along: 24weeks
-Total weight gain/loss: +20lbs
-Total weight gain/loss: +20lbs
-Maternity clothes: maternity pants, and normal lose elastic waist skirts.
-Stretch marks: none from pregnancy, had some from before that are visable now
-Sleep: still staying up late and getting up about normal time, slept in yesterday a bit
-Stretch marks: none from pregnancy, had some from before that are visable now
-Sleep: still staying up late and getting up about normal time, slept in yesterday a bit
-Best moment this week: working on the nursery
-Movement: daily and multiple times during the day
-Food cravings: Sweets still
-Gender: Girl
-Labor Signs: None
-Belly Button in or out: In
-What I miss: Having my job security
-Gender: Girl
-Labor Signs: None
-Belly Button in or out: In
-What I miss: Having my job security
-What I am looking forward to: More nursery progress, time with DH now that he just finished 2 more classes in grad school (4 more to go)
-Weekly Wisdom: When one door closes, another one opens (I just have to be patient)
-Milestones: 24 weeks!
Those are pics of the nursery progress. We are not done but here are some pics of the paint color, crib, dresser and wicker bookshelf. The walls are a soft, buttery yellow. (same color as inside of monkey bellies on curtains and bumper fabric) The rocker is being worked on- cushions being recovered. Rocker is white wicker. And the bumper is being made. Still need to hang curtains once we get rod and such. Parts of the crib are different colors so I need to call the company today and see if they can send us/let us pick up pieces with a better color match and a drawer has to be fixed. I know it will get worked out but something to get done....thank goodness for extra time. We had fun putting the crib together last night after DH's test. (yes, we're talking 9:30-11pm). Then we just sat in baby V's room and day dreamed about her and played music. It was so great. Might sound funny but it was so wonderful! We're very much in love with her and how her room is coming along. :)
DH and I are going to spend tonight and all day tomorrow together. It's such needed time. He just finished 2 more grad classes last night and we finally get time together. We can't wait. Then lunch and time with his family on Sunday for father's day. Speaking of father's day....I got DH the cutest gift. A purple and grey baby girl softball glove. It's for ages 3-5 and DH was a baseball player in college and will totally love this gift. I've had it for over a week and I cannot wait to give it to him. Plus I found it on a great deal! I was so siked!
Well have a great weekend.
Kitty




4 comments:
Nursery is looking great!!!!!
Oh I love the cute monkey light switch...very cute!! Nice job!
Oh wow! That's really cute!
Hi Kitty! LOVE the nursery -- you guys are making great progress! By the way, did you see that PBK has the matching crib sheet on sale right now? You probably already have one/some, but thought I'd mention it. :)
Post a Comment